Service Times: Classic Council Road A classic blend of hymns and choruses with choir and orchestra at 9am | Modern Worship Worship that reflects new styles and artist at 10:15am

COUNCIL ROAD BLOG

Post Featured Image

What Does the Nail Mean to Me?

I am forgiven.
I am loved.
I am free.
I am His.
Please join us for Easter services on March 27 at 9, 10:15 or 11:30. - Trish Hedrick, Preschool Director



11 comments (Add your own)

1. Barber wrote:
Remarkable! Its really amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about
from this piece of writing.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 3:53 PM

2. Spears wrote:
Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?

My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by
the way!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 2:44 PM

3. Goodrich wrote:
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all
my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly
appreciated!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 1:35 PM

4. Armstead wrote:
Hi, I do believe your site could be having browser compatibility
problems. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks
fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful site!

Thu, October 11, 2018 @ 4:59 AM

5. Esquivel wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out
the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.

Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Fri, October 19, 2018 @ 3:48 PM

6. Solis wrote:
What i don't understood is if truth be told how you
are now not really much more neatly-favored than you might be
now. You're so intelligent. You understand
thus significantly in relation to this matter, produced
me individually believe it from so many various angles.
Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it is something to do with Girl gaga!
Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 3:25 PM

7. Frodsham wrote:
I like the valuable info you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog
and check again here frequently. I am fairly sure I will learn many new
stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 8:47 AM

8. Elem wrote:
I every time used to study article in news papers
but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for
content, thanks to web.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 8:42 AM

9. Andersen wrote:
Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
However think of if you added some great pictures
or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent
but with images and clips, this blog could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its
niche. Wonderful blog!

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 9:25 PM

10. Snook wrote:
Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important
infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

Sat, November 10, 2018 @ 12:43 PM

11. Praed wrote:
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this
blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the closing phase :
) I deal with such information much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.

Thank you and good luck.

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 10:49 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

RSS Feed

© 2018 Council Road Baptist Church | Login

Developed by Collision Media