In Our Family, We Value Spiritual Nurture
6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates (Deuteronomy 6:6-7).
1. NURTURE YOUR CHILDREN’S SPIRITUAL LIVES
2. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO WAIT ON GOD
3. EMBRACE THE WAY GOD WORKS IN YOUR CHILDREN’S HEARTS
4. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN HOW JOY COMES FROM SUFFERING
5. TEACH CHILDREN TO VALUE BIBLICAL COMMUNITY
Click here to see the Community Group Discussion Questions.
Posted on Sun, November 12, 2017
by Sarah Sutton filed under